Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pregnancy...such a crazy thing!

Pregnancy is one crazy slap in the face to your body (I know I am preaching to the choir!), but it has now really taken over my brain! Aside from walking into rooms and then completely forgetting why I went in there, not being able to finish my thoughts out loud, and forgetting almost EVERYTHING.....I now have an intense desire to "Nest." It is like nesting on steroids!!!! I am talking about a list that I have been compiling of things that MUST get done before the baby is born, and I must say that some of the things I thought about were quite humorous :) I am wanting to reorganize every closet in my house, every drawer, Rearrange bedrooms, make the baby bedding/ finish her room, repaint ALL of the baseboards in my house, clean out the garage, replace my kitchen counter tops, have our carpets professionally cleaned....and the list goes on! It is pretty funny, but my poor husband :) I have been wanting to get around to doing all of these things, but now they have a dead line!!!!! Ahhhh! I am now laughing and thinking, it just doesn't matter. This baby will be born into a wonderful home with a family that is crazy about her no matter what the list says! hee hee :) I will do my best to conquer the things I find important, and will try not to let my hormones stress me out! Oh the joys of pregnancy and all of the fabulous side effects that come along with it :)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hey Katie, it's Lucy. Heard you're having another girl congrats!! It's so much fun with two girls, just wait and see. Ava will be such a great helper and she'll start caring after the baby like it was her own! It's the cutest thing. I'm excited for you guys!