Monday, December 1, 2008

Food for Thought

This time of year is always filled with dreadful colds, flu's and grouchy Christmas shoppers! One way to spread God's name in a positive light is to say "God Bless You" whenever someone sneezes. I challenge everyone to do this every time you hear someone sneeze, especially strangers! In general it seems that when I am out running errands, I tend to hear God's name being used in vain, or to say "Holidays" instead of "Christmas." It is CRAZY!!!! So I think this is a small way for people to hear God's name being used in a positive way. I sometimes catch myself in a hurry and focused on what I am doing, and not able to acknowledge a strangers sneeze! I will do my best now to take this as a wonderful opportunity, and I encourage you to do the same :)

No comments: