Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas!!!

I LOVE this time of year!!!! The cold weather, fireplaces, hot chocolate, Christmas music and all of the wonderful decorations!!! I LOVE IT! We got our tree up and finished decorating this past weekend, and boy is Ava excited about Christmas! This year is going to be so much fun with her. She is finally old enough to really get it, so you can imagine the excitement in her eyes when she looks up at the Christmas tree. She stares at the tree like it is the most spectacular thing she has ever seen. Watching her excitement brings back childhood memories for me. It's funny how much Christmas changes once you become a parent :) We have started some of our very own family traditions, and are looking forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus. Randomly throughout the day I hear Ava shout "Happy Birthday Jesus" and "Where is Santa Mommy?" It brings a smile to my face to see the joy in hers. Merry Christmas!

No comments: