Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chocolate Milk ROCKS!!!

It is FREEZING outside today!!! I'm talking in the twenties people! We are hoping for snow later today, but in the meantime, Ava and I have been throwing an indoor party!!! Wohoo! We have been dressing up in LAyeRS of warm clothes, putting on the silliest hats we can find and then running outside to feel how COLD it is!!!! Ava thinks the cold weather is Silly FUN! So when lunch rolled around I decided that we should have some chocolate milk :) YES!!!! Chocolate milk is just the most amazing drink in my book. It has been forever since I have had any, so today was the perfect occasion! Ava has had chocolate milk only a few times, but understands the pure beauty of it. We sat at the table and just had a moment of silence while we both sipped on our wonderful milk :) Ahhhh....these are the things I will forever cherish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum,I love "mokit miwc" as Ever says. I gave him Choc. milk 'chasers' after he had to take this horrid medicine for several days and now he wont drink it...I ruined him....poor thing!