Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dr's Appointment

I went to the Dr this morning for my 12 week check up, and everything looks GREAT! Hooray! I heard the heartbeat (the most precious sound ever!) and heard the baby moving around too! The heartbeat was 150, which is great, and my doctor started laughing out loud at all of the baby's movement. Apparently it is a busy little thing in there :) Anyway, it all looked great and I am beginning to feel normal again. Well, the term "NORMAL" is sort of a stretch, but better than before! We go back in a few weeks for our next appointment, and we will actually get to find out the sex of the baby then!!!! Wohoo!!! I cannot WAIT :) This is all so exciting, and today's appointment could not have gone any better. Thank you so all so much for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm glad your appointment went well!! Just for fun, you need to put up a poll on your blog that lets everyone give their opinion of whether or not its a boy or girl :)

Anonymous said...

What the heck!!!!!????? I didn't even know you were pregnant. Where have we been??????? Congrats!!!!!

Lucy