Thursday, October 30, 2008

Las Vegas!

Oh my my! Where to begin! Matt and I had a much needed weekend getaway last week to Las Vegas. It was absolutely fabulous to say the least. My mom and Kelley came to watch Ava, so we were kid free! Weeee! It was almost like a second honeymoon. We stayed at the Bellagio and had the most amazing room that overlooked the fountains. GORGEOUS! If we were in our room, we were glued to the window! The Bellagio Fountains are just insane! I attached a video of them from our room...but seeing them in person is a whole different boat! We rented a fun Pontiac Solstice convertible and drove down to Hoover Dam for the day. That was so neat. The construction, etc. of the Dam is really incredible. Riding in the car with the top down and music going was a vacation in its own! No carseats allowed and not a care in the world! We ate AMAZING food and really enjoyed our special weekend together. I feel revived and rested and hope that we can do an "us trip" every year!






No comments: