Saturday, August 16, 2008

Big Girl

Today Ava Grace got her FIRST HAIRCUT!!!! What a momentous occasion :) We went to this wonderful children's salon over by our house called Hair Diddle Diddle. They did an awesome job! At first Ava cried! She wasn't sure what in the world was going on and if she could actually trust these people. After about 2 min she realized that it was pretty fun sitting in a pink airplane and watching Elmo!!! Too cute! I think I may request something like that the next time I got to get my hair done! hee hee. They cut about an inch and a half off the back of her hair, and it looks super cute! She got a "first haircut certificate" along with her picture and a lock of her hair. It was a great experience.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! Can I get my haircut in a pink airplane???

danielle

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she got her hair cut!!! I remember when we were waiting for it to grow :) She is sooo big!!! Sweet girl

Nicole