Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School!

Yesterday Ava had her first day of preschool! Weeee! She did great and absolutely LOVES it! She has been talking about her teacher, Mrs. Svajhart, ever since I picked her up. "Silly Svajhart" is a ball of energy and is just so much fun! I couldn't be happier with the way things went and the program itself is just awesome! Ava got to be the "prayer leader" in her class yesterday, and also has her sweet friend, Jillian, in there with her. Together they are two peas in a pod! They learn Bible verses, paint, sing songs, ABC's, colors, shapes, crafts, and everything else under the sun. They also have Chapel once a week, where they learn a song or two along with arm movements.....it's really cute! I have come to the conclusion that Ava's preschool is like a year long VBS!

I also had just as much fun yesterday doing absolutely NOTHING!!!! It was fantastic! I had so many things that I could have gotten done, but I just came home, hurried back into my pajamas and enjoyed another cup of coffee while I watched T.V.. How awesome is that?!!! Too bad that won't be the norm, but boy did that feel good to just sit! Ahhhhhh!





3 comments:

MK said...

LOVE her school bag!! So glad that she had fun!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are cute!! I noticed her school bag too. Do they provide those or did you make it?

Nic to the cole

k a t i e said...

They provided the bags and let us decorate them however we wanted.....so you know I went NUTS!!! It was lots of fun :)